Accomplishments and interviews include:
Filmed on location interview with Jupiter Entertainment on an updated documentary on criminals of the 1920's and 30's for the History channel to air in Jan./Feb. 2007 entitled Crime Wave.
Unique on camera interview with Morningstar Entertainment of a new documentary for the Discovery channel, aired March 18, 19, 2006 entitled The Dillinger Conspiracy.
Appeared in ARES World Defense Security Magazine September 2006 issue Appeared on Golden Rose Productions Radio AM 570 Journal, KCFJ AM 570, KCNO 94.5 FM in July 2006.
History consultant in the making of several documentary films, including The Real Untouchables Series, by Atlantic Production, which aired April 2000 on The Learning Channel.
Worked with Principle Films as a consultant in London on a program entitled IT Happened Here. The film aired on The Discovery Channel 2002.
Interviewed in March 2005 issue of Yesterday's Memories magazine, continued in April 2005 addition.
Produced a Blues Music Production with brother, talented recording artist Ron Stewart of Bloomington, Indiana on 91.3 with 3 hit songs in the top 10 MP3.com charts. 7ony Stewart also Co-wrote a song entitled Seventeen with Ron Stewart.
Other projects include theatrical writing, screen plays, producing, directing, and acting in several short films for Torrance Community Cable, and a Public Service Announcement on Crime Prevention in 1989.
- 2006/2007 Attending IVY TECH Community College - Bloomington, IN
- Founder/CEO of the new True Crime Writers Association,
- Founder of The Dillinger Times Club, and four "Award Winning" websites since 1995, depicting depression era gangsters and lawmen.
- 1992, Attended Vincennes University in Indiana where he received a certificate for completion of Word Comprehension.
- Studied Video Production courses in 1990 at Cal State University in Long Beach, California projects include theatrical writing screenplays, producing, directing, and acting.
- Attended Southern California Regional Occupational Center and received the Certificate of Proficiency 1989 for Video Production - Telecline Operator (Producing several short films including a Public service announcement on crime prevention for the neighborhood watch program – aired 1990 –1991. Also produced and directed The Blues Man, a musical with recording artist Ron Stewart.
- Attended Vincennes University in Indiana where he studied word comprehension and computer courses.
- Attended Practical Schools - Technical Institute 1991
- In 1978, the author wrote a published article for Surfer Magazine entitled Unknown Surfers in Redondo Beach, California.